CANCELLATION POLICY / HOTEL POLICIES
The cancellation is free of charge 7 days prior to the date of arrival, after this time we charge you 90% the room rate as cancellation fee, if we could not sell the room more.
Non Refundable Rate:
For the non refundable bookings are no cancellation or changes possible. In case of a cancellation, 90% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
During the FAIRS we have special cancellation policy:
Free of charge up to 8 weeks perior the date of arrival ( Medica, Drupa 16 weeks), after this time we’ll charge 90% the room rate if we could not sell the room.
Group booking ( 3 rooms and more ):
Guests booking more than 2 rooms are required to pay the total cost of the booking in advance. If cancelled or modified up to 60 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 90% of the reservation will be charged.
Important information :
– Due to the fact that the hotel is surrounded by many apartments it is required that guests, particularly those in groups are respective in regards to noise during the evenings.
– No parties are allowed at the premises.
– Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Herzogstr. 93, 40215 Düsseldorf.
– Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
– Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact us directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
– Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 8 per day.
– Languages spoken: German, English, Russian, Gorgian, Persian